I thought it was time for another Master Colin update!
Our little guy is 2 1/2 now! Getting so big. He is definitely getting taller and stretching out a bit. He weighs around 27.5 lbs.
He is trying very hard to speak slower and clearer. He is also getting pretty good at putting words together to form sentences! It is so cute having an actual conversation with him. Usually about super heroes, but whatever works. He also can count to 10! He sometimes struggles a bit once he gets to 10 and has more things he wants to count. He starts getting the number out of sequence the second time around. Two is his favorite number.
After researching and the advise of our daycare lady, we are not forcing potty training on Colin. We are slowly introducing ideas to him and letting him make steps towards it at his own pace. He is pretty good at telling us when he goes potty (sometimes he confuses the two and so we get a little surprise). He is also interested when Will and I go to the potty. He wants to go in, which is not Will's favorite thing. That is why I find it hilarious. Poor Will. Out of the blue on Mother's Day he asked if he could go potty. So, the next day I went and bought him a potty and two baby seats (decorated with Elmo) that he got so excited about. We have something for at least one bathroom on all three levels of the house. We do not want to have any accidents due to running up or down the stairs :)
I love this age!
No comments:
Post a Comment