I love this time of year...I mean love, love, love! I get so giddy about it that it makes me think of all of the things I just LOVE. Like...
Coffee (or tea) in the morning - especially when Colin or Will make it for me,
our weekend "big" family breakfast,
storytime,
playing superheroes,
art projects with Colin,
family walks - (especially in the Fall)
watching Meli talk to herself,
seeing Colin love on his sister,
knowing that he is going to be such a great big brother,
hats (for me & Meli)
family movie night,
parent movie night,
ridiculously big earrings,
dark beer,
wine,
books - gotta say books,
Cuddles with Meli
Snuggles from Colin
The look on my kids faces when they see me after a long day at work,
hoodies,
weather that make hoodies necessary
weather that make hoodies necessary
fresh fruit,
hummus...mmm pita, which makes me think of Greece and then Greek food (so delicious),
I am obviously hungry...
delicious food makes me think of all the places I get to travel
all the beautiful places,
that makes me think of when I head home and see my babies and hubby...
ahhh...home!
all the beautiful places,
that makes me think of when I head home and see my babies and hubby...
ahhh...home!
~ Love, Hugs & Kisses ~
The B Family


No comments:
Post a Comment