December arrived way too fast! November seemed like a little blurb. Although, I was not ready for it, I do love this month and all that it brings. We have been able to enjoy little moments with the kids that make all of the stress and headache of other aspects so worth it. I love my family and my memory making times with them.
Memories like:
Setting up old Lionel.
 |
| Our train around the tree |
Picking out and decorating our tree. Meli really enjoyed picking where ornaments would go. She did a little better at not having them all on one branch.
 |
| One of my favorite things |
I love our time of pulling out each ornament and talking about their stories.
 |
| Colin loves his growing responsibilites |
Last year, we saw Santa at the local fire station. Meli thought that he lived there for a while. Since July whenever we would pass the station, she would ask "when is snow and Santa visit?". She was so excited to see him. She made it a little easier this year, instead of a request for a "purple present" she asked for "Anna and Elsa".
 |
| Santa!! |
The weather has finally started to turn cold here. It still is not too bad though. We did have snow the other day! Post pictures soon. Our walk to see Santa was a little cold. I love Meli all bundled up. I just wish she did not mind. It is so hard to keep her shoes, socks and coat on. Such a stinker.
 |
| Silly faces |
Colin thankfully likes being bundled up. My cute little boy!
 |
| Cuteness |
Snow days! When they appear. Last year, I don't believe we had any. Meli is serious in the picture because Will threw a snowball and hit her fingers. She was not happy. Both Will and I think that Mae Mae is a perfect snowboarder name. Don't you agree?! Just look at her...she so could be a little snowboarder.
 |
| snow day! |
Baking cookies with the kids is a lot of fun. I am not the best baker (I hate following recipes), but we tried a Swedish Fingerprint cookie.
 |
| Baking cookies |
Meli found an elf hat at the dollar store, which happened to match mama's new jingle bell socks she won at Bunco Ladies' Night. So, she stole my socks. She is a cute little elf.
 |
| Fun Christmas clothes |
No comments:
Post a Comment