![]() |
| Charlie |
It only took me 10 years of trying...but we got a puppy!! Anyone who knows my husband, knows that he is not really a dog person. Mostly, because he has never had one and a few bad experiences. He was chased by a big dog as a kid and he had a cousin who had a horrible experience with another big dog. I get where he is coming from, but I LOVE dogs!! To be honest though, I have not really pushed the topic because I needed a break from animals (as much as I love them). I had to say goodbye to my puppy Baxter and cat Citrine after a break-up. Plus, before that I had lost my bunny Foley and had a few other cats that I had to leave with my mom. Growing up I was very fortunate to get my first dog, Sandy, when I was 9 and she passed 21 years later. That is truly unheard of. She had such a long life. By this time, I was needing a break from the sadness.
But recently...I have been wanting a little pet again. I was so surprised when Will was like, "whatever you think". OMG!! I had to jump on it before he changed his mind.
We did not tell the kids. When we went to go pick out the puppy, I told them I met some people who said I could bring the kids over for a playdate with their new puppies. They were so surprised!!
Charlie just fits in with us! I can tell that Will has totally fallen for him! He is a "surrendered" dog that was with a foster family. I loved working with Wiggly Tails. They were so helpful with helping us find our perfect fit. Charlie (originally Cupid) has such an adorable personality.
He loves to cuddle and has a great amount of energy for the kids. I am so glad that we chose to go on this adventure.
![]() |
| Precious |
![]() |
| Add caption |



No comments:
Post a Comment