Friday, March 2, 2018

Reliving My Youth

Colin is playing basketball this year and I could not be more thrilled! Basketball was one of my favorites sports growing up. I forgot how much I enjoyed the sport. I love taking him to his practices and games. We have been trying to make it out to his school to play each weekend. This has been great for me to get in better shape. I am working out without really thinking about it! Bonus!

I did experience my own funny mom moment. Or maybe more of a “I am getting older” one. I was going to show Colin how to do a lay-up. Right before I did it, I realized that I have not done this in probably 15 years. So, I said to myself a quick, “please do not let me fall on my…” Thankfully, I did not. Pride intact.


I am loving this opportunity to bond with Colin. We now have books and basketball. I even created a GoodReads account for him to track his reading. I love my little book nerd and basketball player!




Until next time... Keep Playing!

Love, Hugs &  Kisses ~ The B Family

No comments:

Post a Comment