Sunday, May 20, 2012

Oh by the way...

I forgot to give recent Meli stats.  The day of her surgery she was 20lbs (skinny minnie) and i cannot remember exactly but it was between 31 and 32 inches.  She talks a lot but not always very clear.  We start to think that she says some big words but then we tell ourselves that it cannot be...but she is consistent with saying the same things and it sounds like it.  Some of the things we know she is saying are: five (for high five), do (like do it), eat, door, plus stuff she has been saying for a while.  She also says the cutes baby talk.  I have decided that she has the cutest baby voice that I have ever heard...not bias at all, but it really is super cute.  

My post may not be as frequent for the next several weeks.  I have a lot I need to post especially some recent Italy travel ones.  Hopefully soon...


~ Love, Hugs & Kisses ~
 The B Family

No comments:

Post a Comment