Colin always sees his mama taking pictures...I am a bit crazy with it but I love photography and I love when I capture that perfect moment in a way that I can always keep. Forever, as Colin would say. This is probably why he has been really wanting a camera. He takes any chance he can to use our cell phone cameras. Whenever I look through my phone pics I notice a few unfamiliar ones. So, thank you to Grammie he has his first digital camera. It is actually pretty decent for something that a 4 year old can use. It is a Cars camera and came with software so that he can store and edit the pictures. Anyway, he went crazy with it. I love looking at his pictures. He is still working on holding it steady so as to not have blurry pictures, but he is 4 after all. Here are some of my favorites.
I just thought this was cool how Meli is not all there
He even did a self portrait.
The last one you can see he was starting to understand holding it steady.
~ Love, Hugs & Kisses ~
The B Family
No comments:
Post a Comment