Saturday, March 12, 2011

Our Baby Girl: Week 30


Can you tell I am in pain?!
 Well, this week was an eventful one.  Last Saturday evening, I misjudged when trying to sit on Colin's bedroom floor and hit my tailbone directly (and really hard) on the windowsill.  Will and Colin heard a really loud crack (hopefully not me but the wood looks fine) and then me being flung forward.  It hurt soooo bad.  I have hit my tailbone before but it did not hurt like this, but I was 10 years younger and not 7 months pregnant.  The first part of the week my whole body was sore because I had probably strained some muscles trying to prevent hitting my stomach when I fell forward.  Now the rest of my body is feeling better but my tailbone has not had any relief in the pain area.  I am giving in and will call the doctor this Monday.  I just know that there is not much that can be done when it is a tailbone issue.  I wish I could take something stronger than Tylenol because that does crap. 

Some good news though...my dear husband may possibly being starting a new position very soon, which would be a really good promotion.  I am so excited for him!!!!!  He really deserves this.  I will go into more details once we know more.

My tailbone pain has made me waddle more, which then makes me feel like I am bigger.  My belly definitely has grown though and my appetite has increased.  Will, Colin and I celebrated last night at Macaroni Grill and I ate like 4 courses!!  Love it! 

Today we moved Colin's new bed in his room.  It is really starting to come together.  We still have a few things to do but here are a few pictures.


Will and his dad made the poster out of comic book covers








Baby girl's room needs more work


Pretty yellow



One of my favorite things for the room

No comments:

Post a Comment