Monday, April 2, 2012

This is so true

Thank you, Amber!!  Who pointed out that it is important to be your husband's girlfriend.  She also directs us to another ladies' post stating the same thing.  That is so true.  It is so important to be a couple as well as parents.  That is something Will and I need to work on...more date nights! I love the idea of getting all fancified for my man. So, thank you my friend for re-enlightening me.  The hubby and I now have a goal of two date nights a month (we are setting our goal small so we are less likely to fail!)...at least until I am done with these three classes...then we can add more.  For now, we will probably do one "out" and one "in" after the kiddies are in bed.  I am already starting to plan what we are going to do this month! 

That is my happy paragraph.  My not so happy paragraph is below.

 I looked over my syllabuses today...I am going to have no LIFE!!! Crazy workload.  I think I could be a tad insane for doing this right now.  It's OK, It's OK...at least I know that I have already bought and paid for my last textbooks for my Bachelor's degree.  I know that this is my last "first day" of classes.  This is my last few months of having to plan what night are school nights - where my amazing, wonderful, so good to me husband is taking on the kid duties.  I am so very lucky.  He really is soooo good to me.  Spoils me.  Love. Him.

One of my outlets is my blog. I enjoy writing and it gives me a break.  Hopefully, with the next few months I can still maintain my weekly blog post.  We will see...if not...I will see you in June! 


~ Love, Hugs & Kisses ~
The B Family

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you liked my post! I know it must be so hard for you because you have school and work but I love our date nights! You have a sweet family!

    ReplyDelete